We Need Volunteers!
We are looking for volunteers to work at several events during the Los Gatos Irish Writers’ Festival, October 5-8, 2017.
- Social media outreach
- Audience Coordination
- Venue setup and cleanup
- Venue technical support (AV presentations)
- Guest writer escorts
- Chamber of Commerce member coordinator
- Poster and Brochure distribution
- Children’s Event Coordinator
- Music on the Plaza assistance
- Local high school and college liaison
- Book seller assistants
Venues and locations in Los Gatos include: Montalvo Arts Center, Whitney Modern Gallery, Main Library, Friends of the Library, Youth Rec. Center, Los Gatos Lodge, C.B. Hannegans, Charley’s.
We also welcome volunteers with non-profit administration, fundraising or marketing experience during the leadup to this year’s festival, and immediately afterwards on LGIWF 2018.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Please email Lori Cassels for more information.